My First Blog

Hi everyone., this is my very first blog post. I have been following some useful blogs & have learnt many things from them for last few years. Now I think its time for me to start my own blog. So starting today, I'll be posting things which will be useful for my followers. As a person who is more in to computer stuff, I'll be sharing more information relates to computing, interesting new technologies, photography and most importantly about CGI (Computer-generated imagery) stuff which I love the most. Except that i'm thinking of sharing the things i have learnt from internet with my personal experiences, opinions & also my recommendations.... :)

I hope my posts will be useful for Graphic Designers, 3D Animators, Photographers, Visual artists & also for those people who lives in social networks...


Comments